Why use John Angus?
Why John Angus?
A history of hard work on behalf of his clients.
- Throughout his life John has developed a reputation for hard work. Whether it was in politics paying attention to his constituents needs or in Real Estate representing sellers’ and buyers interests, John has always made himself available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and goes out of his way to keep clients informed.
Free Market evaluations
If you are thinking of putting your cottage, home or vacant lot on the market then you will want to have a good idea of what your property will bring you on the open market.
- John will provide a market analysis with no cost or obligation to you. This will include:
- A detailed description of your property, including pictures
- A list of comparable properties currently on the market
- A list of comparable properties which have sold recently
- Details of his marketing plan for your property, including advertising and promotions and a copy of a promo sheet on your property.
- The details of his commission arrangement and an explanation of his unique fee schedule.
Unique advertising and promotion
- John will be advertising featured properties which will attract people to his new website and will create interest in the properties he represents.
The Cottager Magazine
MTS Channel 31 in Winnipeg featuring a 90 day sessions of TV commercials.
The television Channel is MTS TV Channel 31 in Winnipeg. The programming plays 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in a loop. Currently (Sept ’09) the loop is approximately two hours long, meaning that your property will air at least 12 times per day. As well as posting your listing on the television channel, it will be posted to the Real Estate Channel website www.realestatechannel.ca.
This information will also be posted on Craig’s List and Kijiji.
A voice over Power Point show will be prepared. A link will also be provided on the John Angus website. This Power Point will be accessible by the general public but will also be forwarded by email to the enquiring public and a secondary hit to my private email list. This link will also be provided to the owner to forward to friends or other interested parties.
- Regular advertising on featured properties in the Lac du Bonnet Leader and the Winnipeg Free Press.
- Again this year, John will utilize roadside signs, featuring properties for sale
- This is all in addition to:
- Normal MLS promotion Local and Canadian wide
- Info tubes attached to the Real Estate sign with information sheets on your property
- Scheduled open houses where appropriate
- Circulation and posting of promo sheets and special brochures advertising.
- John maintains a large list of people interested in property in the Lac du Bonnet area, and a larger list of contacts from his extensive Political and Business career to whom he regularly sends information.
- Living in the area, John and his wife Janice have a four season home on the lake and have been part of this community for more than 20 years.
- This means that John is knowledgeable about the community and ready 7 days a week to show your property whenever it is required with no need to drive here from Winnipeg or Selkirk or Beausejour.
Fair Commission Structure
- John believes in fair pay for hard work and structures his commission fee accordingly.